Today I would like to thank my good friend Agi at Vodka Infused Lemonade for awarding my blog a Sunshine Award!
The Sunshine Award is symbolized by a flower that one blogger can give to other “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”.
As with most awards, the Sunshine Award comes with a few simple rules:
1. Acknowledge the person who gave this award in a blog post.
2. Do the Q&A below.
3. Pass on the award to 10 deserving and inspiring bloggers, inform them and link to their blogs.
- Who is your favorite philosopher? Oprah
- What is your favorite number? 8
- What is your favorite animal? whales
- What is your favorite time of day? first thing in the morning when I wake up and have a cuddle with my son
- What are your Facebook and Twitter? facebook.com/thewritemama and @thewritemama
- What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
- What is your physical favorite activity? yoga
- What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? chai tea latte
- What is your passion? writing and helping others
- What is your favorite flower? my pink rose bush
I would also like to introduce the lovely group of bloggers I belong to who are currently each writing the most amazing and beautiful posts on the topic The Mother I Strive to Be. We are collaborating on this series as part of a blog train featuring several of VancouverMom.ca’s top bloggers of 2012. Watch for my own post coming up this Thursday, January 31!
I am dedicating the Sunshine Award to this amazing group of mamas for bringing a little sunshine into all our lives and personally, for supporting and inspiring me every day. I have linked directly to their “Mother I Strive to Be” posts for the ones that are already done.