Link up with Stasha at The good life for Monday Listicles. There’s a different topic every week – follow along and join in. This week’s topic is the 10 best movie moments; here’s my take on it with a focus on chick flicks in no particular order.
1. Jerry McGuire – because Renee Zellweger had me at hello.
2. Hunger Games – Jennifer Lawrence, the girl on fire. Can’t wait til the next movie! May the odds be ever in your favour.
3. The Devil Wears Prada – the clothes, the clothes and when Anne Hathaway’s character told off her evil boss. A million girls would kill for this job!
4. Walk the Line – because country music is so sexy with Reese Witherspoon as June Cash and Joaquin Phoenix as the great Johnny Cash. Ya’ll can’t walk no line.
5. In Her Shoes – Who wouldn’t want to be sisters with Cameron Diaz? I carry your heart with me…
6. Erin Brockovich – Julia Roberts rocked this role as an intelligent mom. They’re called boobs Ed.
7. Legally Blonde – because blondes have more fun, even with the law. Whoever said orange was the new pink was seriously disturbed.
8. Bridesmaids – will anyone ever forget the wedding store scene? It’s happening!
9. Charlie’s Angels – Drew Barrymore, Lucy Liu and Cameron Diaz kicked some serious butt in this girl power movie! To Charlie.
10. The Help – Emma Stone, Viola Davis, Jessica Chastain and Octavia Spencer gave amazing performances. Now what was the special ingredient in that chocolate pie?