The Write Mama is my place to write about Life, the things I Love (events, reviews, travel, books), stories of Motherhood and Infertility.
Contact Me at hello(at)thewritemama.com
I will work with businesses and brands to share products, services, and events I believe in with my readers because it’s fun to share:
- Value Package, $150: I will write one sponsored post including 1 image and 1 no-follow link back to a website of your choice.
- The Write Mama Package, $250: 1 Sponsored Post including one no-follow link back to a website of your choice, logo and company mention in the post, 1 Facebook post, 10 Tweets
- Social Media Package, $150: 1 Facebook post, 10 Tweets
- Review Posts: I will review: events and activities for families or a date night, items or experiences for children age 6-12, books, green and healthy products, and tech gadgets (e-readers, tablets, etc). Minimum value: $75
- Advertising: I have a limited number of affordable advertising spaces available on The Write Mama.
Examples of Working with Brands:
- Sponsored Posts: Celebrate the Season with Image Optometry, Milk Unleashed: Why you should Add Shelf Safe Milk to Your Shopping List, The New Red Robin Kids Menu, Shopping Sense & IGA Giveaway
- Sponsored Infertility Posts: Demystifying Infertility: The Best and the Worst of IVF, Infertility Treatment Options: Using an Egg Donor, Infertility Happens to Fathers Too
- Reviews/Giveaways: How to Save on Buying Blinds and Shades for your Home, Smart Clean Laundry Ball Review, A Summer Kobo Mini Giveaway, The Chop Shop: Affordable Haircuts for Families, EMU Australia Boots Review & Giveaway, Microsoft: Introducing Windows 8, Seventh Generation: Green your Cleaning Routine, Images by Bethany: New Family Photos Plus a Giveaway, Setting up an Allowance for Your Child in 10 Easy Steps,
- Travel: Harrison Hot Springs with Kids
- Events: A Visit to the Enchant Christmas Maze, Family New Years Eve Party at Rocky Mountain Flatbread, Surrey International Children’s Festival Family Pack Giveaway, Disney on Ice Presents Dare to Dream, The One Foot Hop to Max & Ruby, Grouse Mountain: Visiting the Peak of Christmas, I put on my Party Panties for Oprah in Vancouver
- Ambassador for IVF4BC; Healthy Family Expo; Leading Moms
Thanks for stopping by. I look forward to working with you!<