The question this week for Monday Listicles by Stasha at The good life is 10 things in my purse. So what’s in this mama’s purse today?
- Ultra Repair Lip Therapy by First Aid Beauty
- Matt by Matt and Nat Wallet
- Gum easy through floss
- Hot pink business card holder
- Red umbrella
- Random piece of gold ribbon
- Two free admission tickets to Maplewood Farms
- Boston Pizza Kids card
- Guarana lip butter by The Body Shop
- One ticket to Oprah Winfrey Live (PS – I put on my party panties for Oprah and learned something unexpected…)
I was actually surprised there wasn’t more kid related stuff in there but then again I did clean out my purse last week. So what’s in your purse mamas (or wallets, papas)? I’d love to hear it!