I love you, and I love the thoughtfulness of the gifts you have given me over the years. In fact, you are much better at picking things out for me than I am at thinking of good ideas for you. I don’t think you need any advice on what to get me for Valentine’s Day but here is a list you can share with your man friends who need help on what not to get, in no particular order:
1. Kitchen utensils of any kind
2. Electronic gadgets unless it’s a Kobo
4. Anything with Hello Kitty on it
5. Cheap chocolate (Purdy’s please)
6. Stuffed animals
7. White shoulders perfume
8. Black roses
9. Lingerie (unless you know exactly what she likes, her store, and her size)
10. Nothing (wrong, wrong, wrong!)
Thanks for the inspiration for the list goes to Stasha at the Monday Listicles. Make a list, check it twice and drop by to see what your friends came up with!
And since You Only Live Once on Monday, be sure to click over here to see what some more fun loving bloggers are up to!