I love playing Monday Listicles with Stasha from The Good Life. This week’s challenge was a challenge – I really had to think about first impressions and the 10 things I notice first about someone I meet:
1. Aura – I know this sounds out there and maybe the better word is vibe but I definitely get a feeling – be it good or bad – when I meet someone. Judge much?
2. Smile – if I receive a smile when I first meet someone it relaxes me and helps me feel comfortable.
3. Eyes – the window to the soul. Both men and women can have gorgeous eyes, and eyelashes too!
4. Hair – especially long hair. I wish I had long luxurious locks and when I see other women with gorgeous flowing long hair I will allow myself a brief moment of envy and then move on.
5. Shoes – I love shoes and so I am drawn to see what other people have on their feet. Well, let’s clarify, I rarely notice men’s shoes because my eyes would be more drawn to uh other attributes (um, did I just admit that?)
6. Purses – same thing. I have a small purse collection and I am not talking about expensive designer brands but I am proud of it. I enjoy checking out what kind of purse one is carrying.
7. Clothes -I like to see what others are wearing but it is not on the top of my list. As long as they have clothes on, I am good.
8. Glasses – I wear glasses and I like checking out the style choices!
9. Laughter – When I meet someone who laughs easily and loudly I can’t help but smile or join in.
10. Nail polish – I rarely get around to doing my nails but I always admire the other ladies who do. Clearly I am in dire need of a mani/pedi!
Make a list, check it twice, link it up. Read others. Have fun!<