It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas, toys in every store … I have made my list, checked it twice, and I still have more shopping to do to get ready for Christmas. Lougheed Town Center is one of my go-to shopping destinations and this year they have set up some great features to make your holiday shopping experience easier and more comfortable:
- Santa paging system. Parents and tots can hit the shops while waiting for their chance to meet Saint Nick. In addition, Santa photos are free on Mondays.
- Guest services’ coat and parcel check will safely store your goodies while you go back for more.
- Handy stroller and wheelchair rental service.
- Forgot the diaper bag? Lougheed Town Centre offers emergency infant supplies and a bottle warming station to parents in need, located respectively at guest services and the food court.
- Visit the Holiday Lounge from December 9 – 24, and leave gift-wrapping (first three packages free, with proof of purchase) to the pros while enjoying complimentary Wi-Fi and holiday classics playing on the big screen.
- Rambunctious kiddos can blow off some steam in the children’s play area or ride the Santa Express Mini Train around Santa’s Wonderland (by donation)
- Holiday entertainment schedule
I am delighted to feature a giveaway for a $50 gift card for Lougheed Town Center! Contest opens tonight at midnight and closes on Monday, December 16. Good luck!