Family is everything and when infertility strikes when you are trying to conceive, it is devastating. I have shared my infertility story on my blog, first as a way to deal with it personally and now as a way to advocate for women who are currently dealing with this medical condition and the emotional and financial roller coaster that goes along with it.Here are some of my posts on this topic for those of you who haven’t “met” me before in honour of Canadian Infertility Awareness Week in Canada:
- I am a Mother
- Demystifying Infertility: The Best and the Worst of IVF
- My Guest Interview on Infertility and Family Day
- Why we chose Embryo Donation: Hoping for Something Wonderful
- The Infertility Sisterhood
- In Vitro Fertilization – A Nobel Pursuit
- The Journey to Here
I am in awe of the strength and resilience of all the amazing women, mothers and mothers-to-be who are dealing with infertility and kicking it in the ass everyday by doing whatever it takes to create their families.
Let’s celebrate that!